About Cryptocurrency

All About Cryptocurrency : Bitcoin News, Faucet, Gambling Bitcoin, Mining Bitcoin, Review, BOT

Hash Ocean Mining Bonus 15KH/s (SCAM)

Hash Ocean cloud mining site
Hash Ocean is a cloud mining site that a new site that has mixed review. Many of the bad reviews of Hash Ocean come from the fact they have the highest payout rate of any cloud mining site we have seen. Another issue is the website post news from 2013 while the domain was purchased in 2015, this interesting issued has resulted in many forum posters to call this site a scam. After reading their offer (they give a 15 GHS bonus when you purchase 20 KH/s cloud mining hash,)   I decided to do give the site  a test drive. Since there price of $6.20 (USD) for 20 KH/s  to start up was so cheap I figured I would not be out too much if the site did not pay out. After a couple hours of my 0.00025592 BTC showing up in my Hash Ocean account, I decided I did not want to wait to long for the min of .005 so I purchase and additional  50 KH/s pushing my daily yield to 0.00060 BTC. Well today was the day the balance met the minimum payout and sure enough 0.00062475 BTC showed up in my Coinbase wallet.
After some further research it seems the company use to have another domain and may have split into 2 different companies. That may explain why some of the information on the site is dated to older then the site. I will keep you posted with updates but as of today they are paying.
While I have invested money into this site I recommend not spending money you can not afford to lose. There Payout is very high which often indicates a ponzi scam of some sort. To be up to this point (12/27/15) they have paid on time every time, in the end that’s what we really care about.

SIGN UP Hash Ocean

Hash Ocean Pros:
  • Low Start up Cost
  • Fast return on investment
  • Easy to use interface

Hash Ocean Cons:
  • They measure in Kh/s which can be a some what confusing
  • No proof of mining
  • Support phone has very long hold times,
  • Can not select coins to mine
The Table below reflects the Payouts and ROI of Hash Ocean
HashOcean
Company
Date
Hash Rate
Total Investment
Total Pay Out
ROI
Status
Hash Ocean
1/1/2016
725 KH/s
0.49313983 BTC
0.33792445 BTC
68.52%
Paying


Date of 1st deposit 11/07/2015
hashOcean is Still paying as 3/15/2016

While this graph shows an ROI of 6852% these numbers a bit misleading. of the 0.49313983 BTC I have invested 0.33792445 BTC came from Hash Ocean payouts. meaning I have only really invested 0.15521538 BTC to get a current daily return of 0.00521 which calculates to a 3.35% return a day!. Now keep in mind this took a while to get to this point, but as of March 2016 Hash Ocean still has the best daily payouts that I know of in the bitcoin cloud Mining business.
Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Hash Ocean Mining Bonus 15KH/s (SCAM)"

Unlimited BITCOIN

 
E-currency exchange rates rating